It is my favorite time of the year. Time for the math field trip to Six Flags New England. I will check the weather every day, probably 5 times a day, in anticipation of our day. Hopefully we get dry warm weather. Three days ago there was a 70% chance of rain. Yesterday there was only a 30% chance of rain and today that percentage is a little lower. Thank goodness.
So glad we are going Friday and not Thursday. I will continue to keep an eye on the weather so check back again as we get closer.
Only 5 more days until we go.